More than 17,000 Satisfied Current Customers Can't Be Wrong!
American Rental began in 1981 in Bloomington, Indiana and has grown to 52 retail locations throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee and Virginia.
In an ever changing world of commerce, the customer is often times forgotten, but President, David P. David pledges, "One thing that will never change, our dedication to our customers." With quality name brands such as Sony, LG, Maytag, Fridgidaire, Amana, Whirlpool, HP, Pioneer, La-Z-Boy, and Simmons, you're sure to find the perfect item for your needs at an affordable weekly or monthly rate.
By offering up to 180 days same as cash, no credit hassles or long-term obligations, and service and delivery included, we are able to achieve our number one goal, your satisfaction.
Need New Wheels? You may also be interested in RNR Tire Express stores in Louisville, Kentucky and Clarksville, Indiana.
Our vision is to be your Hometown Choice for the cleanest quality household furnishings while providing a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and team members.
Get Instant Approval & Get It Today!
- Great Cash Prices & Great Rental Rates.
- No Credit Checks
- Brand Name, Top Quality Products you can depend on.
- No Long Term Obligation - Terminate at any time.
- Great Repair Service by our In-House Certified Technicians - Free Loaners when needed.
- Payoff Rewards - 6 months additional warranty with Damage Waiver Plan.
- 100% of rent paid comes off 180 days Same as Cash Price. (The other Rent to Own companies do NOT offer this!)
- Early Buyout - Get 50% automatically taken off your agreement balance after 180 days
- We install, deliver and hook up your items at no charge
- We move your rented product at no charge should you relocate locally.
- Let us put your merchandise on hold - We will pick up and hold your merchandise up to 60 days without any penalty should you fall behind in payments
Research reveals that most consumers simply do not understand the Rent to Own transaction and the benefits it offers.
Here are the “Big Nine” benefits, and how rent to own stacks up in comparison to the other payment options in the market.